Retreat Workshop Venue
Retreat Workshop Venue
Indie Yoga is a suburban sanctuary where most people exhale (nervous system response of rest and digest) the moment they step into our space.
We invite you to host your event in our relaxed retreat space. The established treed garden offers a tranquil setting with succulents and spekboom to reduce EMF, CO2, and a pool and pond built with quartz rock to increase the positive vibration of the space. Sun-drenched, relaxed experiences with professional service delivery is top on our priority list.
- A tranquil garden setting for outdoor events.
- A semi-outdoor kitchen and farmstyle event space.
- We have electric oven, gas stove top, fridge and sink and cutlery and crockery for 20pax.
- A farmstyle table for 10pax and extra tables for 6 more for more formal events.
- For informal events we can create picnic style garden seating.
- We do not offer catering as a service and the onus will be on you to supply catering.
- Swimming in the gorgeous pool can be part of the event.
- A yoga studio that can host 32 people. Due to our beautiful natural wood (invader species) floor, we can’t host events that require shoes/chairs (more than 10)/hardware that may damage the floor.
- For chair and table events, we use the patio space and can also make an outdoor space for creative thinking
- Our retreat Workshop venue caters for Corporate functions, personal functions and yoga related /healing workshops.
Indie – a venue with a difference
Your top level management in down dog amongst a few furry rabbits, your team of experts, barefoot and brainstorming under the trees, your team bonding over a shared, profound yoga experience and lunch, your vows renewed in the pool … our imaginations are our only limitation.
Many of you have experienced our venue for yoga practices but did you know, that we also offer unique, diverse workshop and retreat opportunities in the space that has allowed the curious to experience themselves through different modalities including international teachers in diverse yoga forms, tantra, breathwork, soundjourneys, and TRE to name a few.
Also in the past, our gorgeous venue has hosted a large South African bank for an outdoor, out the box conference, a marketing firm has used the venue for a yoga and lunch team building experience and small business has used our venue for their year-end lunch (and swim!).
We have offered ceremony and cooking, formal and informal gatherings and I write this to you to invite you to consider Indie Yoga as your next venue for your small to medium sized event/teambuilding/ceremony/birthday/wellness day/conference.
What you can expect:
We offer you a blank canvas and are very used to transforming the space into your vision.
We will collaborate with you on creating the event of your intent as much or as little as you desire.
Our professional service provides attention to detail and experience from start to finish for you and your guests.
We value the ambience of our venue in a central, quiet suburb offering both indoor and outdoor options, as well as informal and formal events.
Please be in touch with Kerry at Kerry@indieyoga.co.za or 084 800 4444.
If your brand needs an injection of creative thinking, a breath of fresh air, let our professional team facilitate this for you!
- product launches
- inspirational talks
- wellness days
- pop up shops
- information sessions
- out the box think tanks
- team building
- stress management
- Management development seminars
integrate any of the personal/ceremonial/yoga related/breath related/spiritual events into your corporate experience.
We have a gorgeous garden and pool and outdoor facility and have experience in transforming the space and offering of experience to meet your needs and to surpass expectations.
- yoga related workshops and retreats
- silent retreat
- intimate lunches/dinner catered by known chef
- group friendship circle events
- community gatherings
Our space is rich in prana and therefore supports ceremonial work, bringing a warmth and held feeling to any ceremony. I feel passionately about this offering as ceremony is part of my daily life. I would be honored to facilitate your ceremony for you, be it a marriage, a welcoming of a new baby, a renewal of personal intent, or memorial.
- baby shower
- havan (fire ceremony)
- red tent / moon gatherings
- renewing vows
Rate card depends on your event and Indie Yoga’s involvement. You can rent just the garden, just the studio or just the farmstyle patio space or a combination, as well as yoga facilitators, other staff and MC.
Indie Yoga can help market your event to our community if the event works well within the healing genre.
Contact Kerry at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and info.