New to yoga?
New to Yoga?
Beginners: Don’t worry…you won’t stand out as a beginner…you will fit right in! This is what you need to know to start. The rest will happen on the mat. Easy peasy…
HOW TO GET STARTED:
Just show up!
- Please arrive atleast 15 minutes before your first class to settle in and register.
- Always arrive on time. Once the gates/doors are closed, no access will be given.
- Be prepared to stay the duration of the class as early exit is also not permitted – the most important parts of a yoga class are the beginning and end.
- We recommend our first timer special. This will allow you to try out all the styles and teachers on offer, as well as finding your rhythm with the schedule to make an experienced decision going forward.
- No need to book prior to arriving, come to class as it suits you.
- Wear comfortable clothing. No need for shoes in yoga.
- A yoga mat is needed. Mat hire is included in the consecutive day special, thereafter you can purchase a yoga mat from our shop.
- We don’t advise drinking water during yoga, as it is a distraction, and also affects the stomach which is being worked on through the yoga asanas.
- Avoid eating 2 hours prior to your yoga class.
- Please arrive with prior eft printed Proof of Payment, or cash, or credit cards. Our banking details are:
Branch code: generic
ps. if you can’t touch your toes, or you are old, or young, Indie Yoga is the right place for you…we encourage every body to get on the mat.