Fourways Schedule of yoga classes at Indie Yoga:
There is something for each and every one of you, not all styles or teachers will resonate, so we encourage you to take a couple months and try out a few different styles/teachers before you make up your mind about yoga…and to give your body time to settle into yoga and start enjoying it. We have such exciting events this month, please go to our events page www.indieyoga.co.za/events/
Click on the below to save it into your phone! 🙂 For substitutions, please go onto Mindbody app for your phone.
EVENTS THIS MONTH:
Wednesday July 11th: please join us for Iyengar Yoga with Elaine and FREE bottomless soup afterwards and talk. See the event here
July 14th and 21st: BEGINNERS (or regular students wishing to review), join us for a 2 part YOGA 101 workshop.
July 20th: instead of 9am class, join us for a Sound healing journey with Vee Holiday. details to come.
- We try to substitute teachers who are similar to the style advertised and apologize when we can’t do this.
- If there is no name next to the class, arrive for the adventure as circumstance requires we wait to see who will teach this class…in-joy
- If you would like a class at a time that we currently don’t offer, please let me know and I will consider it for sure!
- Please bring your friends and share in the peace, slim waist, whatever it is that yoga gives you, with others and let us all enjoy the bigger vibe!
- please! calling all smallish cars and smart drivers: please park inside
Yoga classes available at Indie Yoga vary from quiet (yin) and restorative to breath synchronised movement (ashtanga and vinyasa) and meditation in movement. Try them all.
There may be teacher substitutions which we can’t prevent….looking forward to seeing you on the mat.