Fourways Schedule of yoga classes at Indie Yoga from February:
Please note some class times changes and the addition of KUNDALINI yoga! For info on Kundalini yoga click on teachers Leslie Phillips link
All classes are accessible to all levels except perhaps the Wed 9am and Friday ashtanga at 11.30am. These two are the strongest challenging classes on the schedule. Having said that, yin yoga and restore, are very challenging for a restless mind.
There is something for each and every one of you, not all styles or teachers will resonate, so we encourage you to take a couple months and try out a few different styles/teachers before you make up your mind about yoga…and to give your body time to settle into yoga and start enjoying it. We have such exciting events this month, please go to our events page www.indieyoga.co.za/events/
Click on the below to save it into your phone! 🙂 For substitutions, please go onto Mindbody app for your phone.
- We try to substitute teachers who are similar to the style advertised and apologize when we can’t do this.
- If there is no name next to the class, arrive for the adventure as circumstance requires we wait to see who will teach this class…in-joy
- If you would like a class at a time that we currently don’t offer, please let me know and I will consider it for sure!
- Please bring your friends and share in the peace, slim waist, whatever it is that yoga gives you, with others and let us all enjoy the bigger vibe!
- please! calling all smallish cars and smart drivers: please park inside
Yoga classes available at Indie Yoga vary from quiet (yin) and restorative to breath synchronised movement (ashtanga and vinyasa) and meditation in movement. Try them all.